Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring/Summer Dotty Card Class

Do you want to make some cards?

Well you are in luck! I am hosting this Spring/Summer Dotty Card class on two different nights so you can choose which one works better for you.

We will make 7 cards, 4 of which are pictured below.


I realize now that may be a lot of cutting to do on the night so if you REALLY don't like to cut, I will have some of these stamped images done for you and you may choose to either do them yourselves, or use my cut out stamped images for your cards.

Now for details.

The dates are for 7pm on Wednesday April  25th, and 7pm on Thursday April 26th. That is THIS WEEK folks!

The cost is only $20 and I will provide everything including adhesive, cardstock, embellishments and everything you'll need to take home these cards completely finished. I'm even going to provide envelopes so you'll be ready to write in them and send them right away!

Please RSVP as soon as possible though so I can begin preparing for the classes!
You can RSVP by emailing me at robyn.ctmh (at) gmail.com

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment