Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fancy NEW Organization!

Aside from Scrapbooking, I really LOVE to organize! In fact, I love it so much that I have helped 3 of my friends organize their kitchen, garage, and home!

But back to scrapbooking and cardmaking.

One of my most favourite items in the new catalog is this new organization system they've created specifically for what we use most!
I have ordered the top "small organizer" and the foam inserts (they are on their way!) and have already received my "medium organizer" which I wasn't nearly as excited about until I actually filled it with everything I use! It's so handy to have nearby because it holds anything and everything.

Here are some photos, but feel free to drop by and see mine to really see what it can hold and do for you!


Small organizer accessories:
Craft Boxes

Foam insert to hold boxes above!

Foam insert to hold your acrylic blocks and keep them from getting scratched and lost!
Medium Organizer


My Acrylix Organizer

Make sure you ask to see mine just to see how great they really are!



No comments:

Post a Comment