Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Minute Christmas Gifts - Used Stamp Sale! $5

Here are some of the stamps I am selling because if I don't sell some, I'll literally be swimming in them!

I only have one of each so act fast!

These stamp sets are all "C" size stamp sets which are priced at $13.95 when new.

These are used and for sale for $5!

That's an awesome deal and these kinds of stamps don't wear out, so it's not like you're getting lesser quality product at a cheaper price!

Plus, with the exception of the first set, these are all sets that came in the Workshop On The Go kits, so they were not even available to be purchased outside those kits!

Love Clusters


Pemberley Workshop set


Footloose Workshop set


Stella Workshop set


Victory Workshop set


Florentine Workshop set





Email me at robyn.ctmh (at) gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment